randomness
contented
but always finding ways to be more contented

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

12.16.2007

uuaarrggkk.
i feel like drawing a dainty picture
and post in on this place
or lay my body on a bed with
a pillow under my face

but dang my heart is heavy.
and i brought this upon myself.

i shan't deny, i can't deny
cos if i do i might as well die.
my body's weak, my mind weaker
and my spirit ever so sluggish.

the world crashes;
effects, consequences, outcomes,
the reapings of my sows.
oh no no no no noooooooooo.

and there i go
i just wasted another 20 on this post.
tickety tock, dickory dock.
the only sound coming from my mouth
or more like the depths of my stomach:
uuaarrggkk.
1 comments:
Blogger Zachary said

since you have ord-ed... why don't you post more often? =)

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

[home]

links yhope qian jin hanyang sida jem sengkim 's uncle jiehui wei zheng albert victor guofeng matthew derrick hongmun zachary benwai andy jeremiah david joseph billy quan bin shirley ziwei stephanie zelanie huiying lishan puaylin ruisi jinqi xiang yu angela shiyou claire zyann linxin ps ben ps jeff imagestation my yahoo acs(i) njc imageshack blogger