randomness
contented
but always finding ways to be more contented

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3.09.2005

*superhero*
He's the ONE who makes the sun shine
He's the ONE who put the moon in the sky
He's the ONE who hung the stars, one by one

He's the ONE who makes the birds sing
He's the ONE who makes my dreams so high
He's the ONE who makes me smile :), day by day

Jesus you're my superhero, you're my star, my best friend
Jesus you're my superhero, you're my star, my best friend!!
yea, yea, yea, yea, yea, yea- better than spiderman!
yea, yea, yea, yea, yea, yea- better than superman!
yea, yea, yea, yea, yea, yea- better than batman!
yea, yea, yea, yea, yea, yea- better than anyone!

woohoo! hillsong kids.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

[home]

links yhope qian jin hanyang sida jem sengkim 's uncle jiehui wei zheng albert victor guofeng matthew derrick hongmun zachary benwai andy jeremiah david joseph billy quan bin shirley ziwei stephanie zelanie huiying lishan puaylin ruisi jinqi xiang yu angela shiyou claire zyann linxin ps ben ps jeff imagestation my yahoo acs(i) njc imageshack blogger