randomness
contented
but always finding ways to be more contented

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1.12.2005

two oh oh five
2005 is picking up. i think.

heh. my first week didn't go too well. i mean, ogl was all well and wonderful. my og is greaattt!!! but my life... nothing too splendid. now its wednesday of week two. things seem to be picking up. but there's still a bunch of residue from last week that's left. ahhh well. *cough cough* training today was scary. 1km, 600m, 400m, 200m, 200m, 400m, 600m, 1km, 800m, 600m, 400m. that adds up to 8.2 km of work. no wonder my leg feels kinda cramp-ish. and i'm slightly *cough cough*ing too. haha.. seriously man. this strength ain't my own. i thank God for it. for waking me up every morning. *cough cough*. alright hope i don't doze off with the com and everything on. shall finish some work and switch off to a nice sleep.

come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you r e s t . matt 11:28
0 comments:

Post a Comment

[home]

links yhope qian jin hanyang sida jem sengkim 's uncle jiehui wei zheng albert victor guofeng matthew derrick hongmun zachary benwai andy jeremiah david joseph billy quan bin shirley ziwei stephanie zelanie huiying lishan puaylin ruisi jinqi xiang yu angela shiyou claire zyann linxin ps ben ps jeff imagestation my yahoo acs(i) njc imageshack blogger