randomness
contented
but always finding ways to be more contented

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

9.26.2003

nonsense entry

plop... plop. hehe, been having hols for a weeeek. and thank God a lot of things have been completed... not slacked away, which I would normally do. For one thing, I managed to wake up latest 10am for almost everyday! I really hate it when I wake up in the afternoon... the morning is just such a great and shiny and bright time!

as for today, I was shopping holland shopping centre for gifts for teachers... my father dropped me there at about 1230... ate lunch at 130... and after that went to HQ at 430 plus... woooo... I was walking around the shopping centre for 2-3 hours?! oh my goodness. oh yup and I arrived at HQ with my socks and shoes soaked... "squelch squelch".

don't want to do too well for prelims... i don't deserve it...
0 comments:

Post a Comment

[home]

links yhope qian jin hanyang sida jem sengkim 's uncle jiehui wei zheng albert victor guofeng matthew derrick hongmun zachary benwai andy jeremiah david joseph billy quan bin shirley ziwei stephanie zelanie huiying lishan puaylin ruisi jinqi xiang yu angela shiyou claire zyann linxin ps ben ps jeff imagestation my yahoo acs(i) njc imageshack blogger