randomness
contented
but always finding ways to be more contented

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

9.08.2003

day one of hols.... (counting weekdays)

well, I studied this morning.. about two hours... from 11-about 2... but all the disturbances in between would make it about 2 hours ah.. then I had lunch and went for seed.. its been a long time since I went for seed meeting, but I did learn a lot from it today.. during worship, I was reminded to not just make God the top proirity in my life, but to make God the only priority, to give my life to God and do things His way... yup. after seed I came back home, took shower, ate dinner...at 8 went online until now.. yup. ok, i better go study now.. another 2 hours.. sleep at midnight... wake up tomorrow...
0 comments:

Post a Comment

[home]

links yhope qian jin hanyang sida jem sengkim 's uncle jiehui wei zheng albert victor guofeng matthew derrick hongmun zachary benwai andy jeremiah david joseph billy quan bin shirley ziwei stephanie zelanie huiying lishan puaylin ruisi jinqi xiang yu angela shiyou claire zyann linxin ps ben ps jeff imagestation my yahoo acs(i) njc imageshack blogger