randomness
contented
but always finding ways to be more contented

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

8.07.2003

I need to pray, like never before... there's a chinese song that went,

藩珨棒扂絰豢ㄛ扂牷雄斕腔忒﹝
絰豢酕腔岈ㄛ 扂腔忒祥夔酕﹝
藩珨棒扂絰豢ㄛ湮刓掩鑑痄ㄛ
耋繚掩とすㄛ 妏蹈弊寥砃斕﹝﹝﹝

yes.. prayer can move mountains. a prayer can do things our hands can't... I need to pray like I've never done before.... how hard could it be? how hard is it to talk to my Father in heaven? there isn't even a generation gap... He knows everything about me, there's nothing to hide... yet why do I only pray before meals and during qt? there is so many things to pray for, and yet I only limit such a small amount of time....

I'm sure my life would be very different if I prayed more often everyday... praying would be so natural that I won't even need to separate a specific time to read... I want prayer to be such a factor in my life that no word is said blindly but from the bottom of the heart.. I want to pray to change people's lives, I want to pray so that people's lives are changed, I want to pray so that the world could changed....
0 comments:

Post a Comment

[home]

links yhope qian jin hanyang sida jem sengkim 's uncle jiehui wei zheng albert victor guofeng matthew derrick hongmun zachary benwai andy jeremiah david joseph billy quan bin shirley ziwei stephanie zelanie huiying lishan puaylin ruisi jinqi xiang yu angela shiyou claire zyann linxin ps ben ps jeff imagestation my yahoo acs(i) njc imageshack blogger