randomness
contented
but always finding ways to be more contented

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

8.18.2003

eck. i ate too much last week... been eating out every night (except wed. night..) I feel all bloated and fat right now... even tho its already almost 2 days since they left.. my stomach still feels a bit pain from eating too much.... aargh.. a few days back i just really realised how big the world is... was chatting with my fren all the way in masachussetts... and after talking for a while she said "going to eat lunch now... bye bye.." it was close to midnight I think, and it struck my mind.... I had my lunch few hourrs ago, and there my friend went, going for her lunch... haha, its a big world after all...

------------

was jus looking out the windows..... where is the moon and the red planet?! one day i'll use a camera to take a picture of it... right now I couldn't think of anything nice to write... besides that, I really don't quite feel like blogging anyhoo....
0 comments:

Post a Comment

[home]

links yhope qian jin hanyang sida jem sengkim 's uncle jiehui wei zheng albert victor guofeng matthew derrick hongmun zachary benwai andy jeremiah david joseph billy quan bin shirley ziwei stephanie zelanie huiying lishan puaylin ruisi jinqi xiang yu angela shiyou claire zyann linxin ps ben ps jeff imagestation my yahoo acs(i) njc imageshack blogger