randomness
contented
but always finding ways to be more contented

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

7.17.2003

hehe, I edited my last post: adding one line. but its an important line, cos its makes it more personal... yep yep. yay! we got gold for syf!! so did 7 other schools, so even though it doesn't seem much of a 'gold', I'm still very happy we got that gold! lots of things are different this year as compared to two years ago. at the beginning of two years ago, our conductor was more or less confident of our performance. at the beginning of this year, he wasn't confidence, and so they had to make a lot of changes. two years ago we entered as underdogs, not much pressure there, and there were a lot of PRO players.. this year, we entered no longer as underdogs, with a lot of pressure, and very few PRo players.. but another difference is that this year, we prayed TWO times as a whole orch before the competition... i remembered two years ago we only prayed once while we were in school, but this year we said one more prayer right before we entered, no doubt that did help us a lot in our performance...

ah yes... Raphael and I went evaxing today right outside chinese high... we got two converts!! and well, they have cca so can't come on saturday (grr..) but I'm sure God would find a way through that and make it possible for them to go to church!! but today I've really learned a lot from raphael.. raphael, remember the three things you wanted to grow for chinese high? I am sure you've grown in at least two of them!! the faith in God you've shown today, as well as the enthusiasm, is something that I need to learn from... but there is a breakthrough I made today... I evaxed in chinese!!! well, kind of lah.. a china scholar came, and I first evaxed to him in english... and he accepted (though he looked a bit blur..), so I decided to evax to him again in chinese.. and he said "but i'm not christian...". so at the end he didn't accept, but that means he understood my chinese!! in the end.... some improvement points:
+improve in chinese to be more convincing... and so i won't stammer...
+(did I smile? i'm not sure...)
+don't be afraid...
0 comments:

Post a Comment

[home]

links yhope qian jin hanyang sida jem sengkim 's uncle jiehui wei zheng albert victor guofeng matthew derrick hongmun zachary benwai andy jeremiah david joseph billy quan bin shirley ziwei stephanie zelanie huiying lishan puaylin ruisi jinqi xiang yu angela shiyou claire zyann linxin ps ben ps jeff imagestation my yahoo acs(i) njc imageshack blogger