randomness
contented
but always finding ways to be more contented

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

6.01.2003

yikes... getting results back tomorrow... ... ... ... ... ... ... I have no idea what to expect. none at all. except that its worse that last year's. I guess I'd be bloggin again in less than 24 hours.... this is nerve wrecking. arghhhhhhhhhh.



oh oh.. one more thing. seed tomorrow... and looks like whenever I go I couldn't stay long. argh. I need to be home at 530!!! actually that's because they want to celebrate my results.(which gives me more pressure to need to do welll....) to be safe that means leaving at 5pm. and I have to be safe because of what happened today. that means I only have 45 minutes, or even less, if they start late...that's barely after worship! argh.. why do I keep on messing up my own life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

[home]

links yhope qian jin hanyang sida jem sengkim 's uncle jiehui wei zheng albert victor guofeng matthew derrick hongmun zachary benwai andy jeremiah david joseph billy quan bin shirley ziwei stephanie zelanie huiying lishan puaylin ruisi jinqi xiang yu angela shiyou claire zyann linxin ps ben ps jeff imagestation my yahoo acs(i) njc imageshack blogger