randomness
contented
but always finding ways to be more contented

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

6.01.2003

this morning i sent off my friend in changi airport who is returning back to hong kong... in august he'd be going to conneticut for uni. he was my hall mate when i was in boarding school, he was sec 4, i was sec 1. and he was one of the few who really helped me out in sec 1, hehehe. there were quite a few people in changi airport, basically divided into 2 groups: his choir buddies from acjc, and his hall buddies from acs. I don't really know the choir people from acjc, but then that doesn't really matter I guess. As we were waiting for his departure, all of us chatted a lot... and took a lot of pictures.. but that isn't the touching part. before he was about to leave for immigration, the choir people (about 9 of them) sang a song together. they stood in a circle, and began singing a piece about goodbye, and farewell...... they really lived up to the standard of acjc choir.. they're harmony was beautiful.. just standing beside them, you could feel their strong friendship... and then.. at 1130, he entered immigration....


after that things got into a tail spin.. i was suppose to be in orchard at 12pm for lunch... and then my friend said that it was faster to take a bus to orchard.. and so i followed them, and i reached orchard at 1pm, when it only took half an hour from orchard to airport by mrt.. so i reached the restaurant late, and my uncle was really angry... coming to think of it, if i wanted to take mrt, i should've left at 1120. and if i left at 1120, I wouldn't have been told to take the bus, and everything would probably be fine.. all I would've missed is seeing him in... but in the first place I didn't expect myself to see him... but oh well, what's done is done. point learned. not going to do it again.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

[home]

links yhope qian jin hanyang sida jem sengkim 's uncle jiehui wei zheng albert victor guofeng matthew derrick hongmun zachary benwai andy jeremiah david joseph billy quan bin shirley ziwei stephanie zelanie huiying lishan puaylin ruisi jinqi xiang yu angela shiyou claire zyann linxin ps ben ps jeff imagestation my yahoo acs(i) njc imageshack blogger