randomness
contented
but always finding ways to be more contented

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5.18.2003

my brother just graduated today.. in singapore, that's relative to... graduating from jc 2...


wow.. and he's 18!! hehe, its quite unbelievable... eight-teen... I'm having very weird feelings right now...



thinking back at the 15 years I've known him, I've always looked up to him... and when I was really young I tried a lot do what he does.. and be like him... but after some years... I keep trying not to be like him.. its not that I didn't like him anymore. In fact, normally I keep thinking his way was the best way, and that if I don't I'd probably lose out, but still I insisted on choosing not to be like him... most of the times, its because I didn't want him to say I was a copycat, haha.. but I've always followed him... the games we played changed together... at first it was transformers, then japanese models, after that it was flickers, then magic cards, and after that the tamiya 4wd cars? we've always played the same thing together... but even though I thought he always had the better model, or better deck, I still insisted on having a different one, especially when it came to the tamiya cars... but there were a few incidences that I really felt my brother was a really good brother...



first time was when I spent 500nt on my own to buy a tamagotchi from my friend... it was really the first time I tried out something before my brother did.. but then my mom found out I wasted 500nt, and she was furious... at the beginning, my brother actually offered me 500nt and saying that it was mine to show my mom.. but I didn't, and got a scolding from her... I guessed that his plan wouldn't work... and then there was this time my mom thought I was spending too much time with tamiya cars and not homework, so she confiscated the cars and kept them... my brother actually argued with her and told me to tell her I would be fine, and that the cars were kept inside her car in the basement... but I didn't listen to him again... I wasn't sure I could keep that promise....


then there was a time after we stopped playing anything that my brother kept coming home late... about 5-6, and then go straight into his room and do his stuff... after a while I didn't know much about him anymore... except that he has a gf... it got a bit better when he started playing the keyboard in church, and then I came to singapore... something like one year after that, there was a night where he sent an email to a lot of people that were close to him, including me... I couldn't say much about the mail lah, except that if my inbox wasn't so full of junk mails causing hotmail to delete stuff for me it would still be there... and that he advised me not to have a gf because it wastes time and stuff... and he really changed a lot after that mail... I began knowing him more and he became more friendly to everyone, including me... right now, we like to talk to each other, and I've learned a lot about him... its really been great having him as a brother... and to my brother: if you actually know that I have a blog, or whenever you read this, thank you very very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

[home]

links yhope qian jin hanyang sida jem sengkim 's uncle jiehui wei zheng albert victor guofeng matthew derrick hongmun zachary benwai andy jeremiah david joseph billy quan bin shirley ziwei stephanie zelanie huiying lishan puaylin ruisi jinqi xiang yu angela shiyou claire zyann linxin ps ben ps jeff imagestation my yahoo acs(i) njc imageshack blogger