randomness
contented
but always finding ways to be more contented

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4.21.2003

I wanted to blog this morning, but then I was too busy with finishing up some stuff so wasn't able to.. yesterday was actually great fun!! i'll make this short... lotsa things to do todae too... erm.. oh yeah... in the morning both my mom and my brother led praise and worship on sunday morning! that was really cool... then I finished 5 history essays in one day.. that's 5 big questions... meaning like, 2*3 + 4 + 2= 12 questions!! thank God that I really finished all of them on time.. :) and at night.. .haha, I managed to gulp down a durian puff! that's really somethng I won't do every other day...



okok... I need to go off... leaving everyone with one thing I learned in bio that I don't understand :

phenotype is the outward manifestation of genotype.

or something like dat... haha, buai!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

[home]

links yhope qian jin hanyang sida jem sengkim 's uncle jiehui wei zheng albert victor guofeng matthew derrick hongmun zachary benwai andy jeremiah david joseph billy quan bin shirley ziwei stephanie zelanie huiying lishan puaylin ruisi jinqi xiang yu angela shiyou claire zyann linxin ps ben ps jeff imagestation my yahoo acs(i) njc imageshack blogger